Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good mornin' Los Angeles

Good morning Los Angeles! I have to be honest, my favorite part about the mornings is drinking either tea or coffee, enjoying a nice breakfast and being lazy. What I have in my pot there is the last of Royal T's famous Milk Tea that I bought from their gallery store. The Royal T here in Culver City shut down after a good 5 years in business. I'm still devastated. I had a few days off this week (including today) and I've been exercising, reading, researching information for college and hanging out with Tyler. Tonight from 7-10 p.m. I'll be at the Santa Monica Pier helping out KCRW with their Twilight Concert Series. I love KCRW. For any of you who live in the Los Angeles area, you should check out their free concerts: Summer Nights 2012. Speaking of concerts, Tyler and I will be taking the Metro train to Hard Summer. That should be adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment