Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Busy Bee

 Creepy new product at my job
I apologize for being a terrible blogger lately. I work full time and all of my energy is drained by the time I get home from work. Plus I ride my bike so you can just imagine how tired and sweaty I am. Lately I've been thinking about becoming a yoga instructor. It's not my ideal career but I feel that having a certificate in yoga would be good for making money on the side and helping people. Oh and I love yoga of course. I've been doing it for 2 years now and so far I've done mostly Iyengar and now I'm practicing more of the vinyasa flows and power yoga. The only problem about training to become a yoga instructor is the MONEY! It's almost $3,000 plus a $650 deposit. I'm saving up for college so that's definitely not the smartest decision to make at the moment but it is one of my many goals in life that I'd like to accomplish. Anyway, I'm really tired and I work again tomorrow. Bye!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment